Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter walk

Today was an anxious day for me as I have been anticipating some more creative projects that will be starting soon, needless to say, I just could not sit still all day and needed to get out and explore a favorite walking place in another season. We did not find much besides snow and hearty prickly stickers, but it was still enjoyable to get away and take in the sights.

Upon returning to the warm comfort of home, our tummies were grumbling. With my new found love for creative healthy cooking, dinner ensued and voila! Chicken with spinach, bella mushrooms, artichoke, onion, feta cheese and a side of brussel sprouts with garlic butter. Mmmm....
Lastly, the new centerpiece that I've created this week is still growing on me. Sadly, my former elaborate creation was destroyed by my cat so...here's what I have come up with to tide us over until the dining room re-design takes place. It will just have to do...
Oh, and ta dah! My first blog...I must thank "someone" for giving me a little nudge to get this up and going. =) I need this release...and you may get a new idea, or recipe out of me. =)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog hunny! I think you are going to have to give me a few pointers =) So glad you are doing this too!

    ReplyDelete